Work with us, not for us
Web Foundation gives opportunity to talented guys.If you consider yourself a specialist of creative mind,you have the ambition to achieve new heights, then do not hesitate to join our growing company.We are open to new team members and will be happy to see you among us.
PHP Laravel Developer
Web Foundation LLC is looking for an experienced PHP Laravel Developer to join its team. If you have the appropriate skills in the field and relevant working experience, then hurry to join our team.
- Develop and maintain web-based applications
- Write clean and bug-free codes
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions
- Provide support for application as needed
- Manage to deliver tasks within the defined time frame
- At least 1 year of proven experience as a PHP Laravel Developer
- Solid knowledge of PHP Laravel framework is a must
- Good knowledge in other MVC frameworks like: Codeigniter, CakePHP, Yii is a plus
- Familiarity with JS frameworks: ReactJS or VueJS is an advantage
- Experience using version control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN, or similar)
- Good written English is preferable
- Desire to gain new skills, ability to work within a team
Do you think you have it in you?
We strive to keep a startup culture at the core. The organization has a flat hierarchy and we are constantly on the lookout for the right people to join our team. Apart from good technical and interpersonal skills, we welcome people who are fun loving, motivated and energetic; always willing to learn on the go...
- Enterprising: Roll-up-your-sleeves and let’s get work done attitude
- Accountable: Take responsibility for delivering results without prompts
- Responsibility: We appreciate guys with sense of responsibility
- Motivated: Self motivation is the drive for every successful project
If you didn't find a relevant position to apply but you consider yourself as a valuable contribution for our company, send your CV to [email protected] email. We will surely consider your CV for our future vacancies.