Work with us, not for us
Web Foundation gives opportunity to talented guys.If you consider yourself a specialist of creative mind,you have the ambition to achieve new heights, then do not hesitate to join our growing company.We are open to new team members and will be happy to see you among us.
PHP Laravel Developer
We are looking for motivated PHP Laravel Developers. In this position, you’ll have the unique opportunity to dive in and learn new skills. If your skills meet our requirements, then apply for the job and be one of our team members.
- Develop and maintain web-based PHP applications
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Provide support for application as needed
- Manage to deliver tasks within the defined time frame
- At least 1 year of proven experience as a PHP Developer
- Solid knowledge in Laravel MVC framework
- Familiarity with other PHP frameworks, such as Yii2 or Codelgniter will be an advantage
- Knowledge in JS frameworks, ReactJS or VueJS is preferable
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Experience using version control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN, or similar)
Do you think you have it in you?
We strive to keep a startup culture at the core. The organization has a flat hierarchy and we are constantly on the lookout for the right people to join our team. Apart from good technical and interpersonal skills, we welcome people who are fun loving, motivated and energetic; always willing to learn on the go...
- Enterprising: Roll-up-your-sleeves and let’s get work done attitude
- Accountable: Take responsibility for delivering results without prompts
- Responsibility: We appreciate guys with sense of responsibility
- Motivated: Self motivation is the drive for every successful project
If you didn't find a relevant position to apply but you consider yourself as a valuable contribution for our company, send your CV to [email protected] email. We will surely consider your CV for our future vacancies.